Project Home • Blog • Forums • Wiki • Known Issues • External Project Link • Contact Project
* ColdFusion components following the best practices of object oriented programming and design patterns. Programming with ajaxCFC involves extending components and creating your own ajax façades.
* Intergration with Model-Glue and Mach-II, two of the most popular MVC frameworks widely used by the ColdFusion community.
* Works with ColdFusion MX 6.0, 6,1, 7.0, Scorpio, and Blue Dragon.
* Automatically handles complex object transmitted from the client to the server and vice versa.
* Integration with DWR and jQuery.
* Automated error trapping.
* Licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0, by Rob Gonda.
Public SVN Repo:
Discussion group available at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ajaxcfc/
ColdFusion MX 6.0, 6,1, 7.0.x, Scorpio, Blue Dragon.
This project has an external bug tracker. You can find it here:
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.